My boyfriend is protective styling, too!

CurlyLawGal

So my bf just said the cutest thing. We are sitting eating some wings and I ask "why did you grow your beard out" he said "im protective styling for my face to prevent razor bumps, just like you with your hair." This made my heart smile.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I came in expecting a different story lol

It is nice that he pays attention to your hair journey. :up::up: your SO is alright in my book :grin:

I came in expecting a different story lol

It is nice that he pays attention to your hair journey. :up::up: your SO is alright in my book :grin:

Me too! I thought you were gonna say he wrapped his braids up in a bun and tucked the ends then covered with a baggy or something lol. So glad that's not what happened. but it's adorable when they notice and care and actually go on your hair journey with you. Makes it easier, more fun :). Sounds like a good guy to me. I got my SO cowashing cuz he was using a clarifying shampoo everyday and couldn't understand why his scalp was flaky. So he bought some pink lotion to help. I just laughed lol. He got points for trying. And luckily it was just the travel size. Although he did steal his grandmas activator lotion stuff for her jherri curl lol

That is so cute. Ladies, men do Pay attention.:yep: They aren't as uninterested as previously thought.:lol:

kupenda pink oil??! Lol that is adorable :-).

melissa-bee not too long. Just long enough to fully cover his cheeks. Then he is going to maintain for a month or two with edge ups hehehe.

Back