My bootleg update...

sxyhairfetish

...sorry guys. my son broke my camera. darn kids:rolleyes:. I have to invest in a new one :( so here is just a length update from my drastic cut/mishap. my word is my bond and I will never lie about my hair. I regained my thickness I must say :grin: happy about that. Its just a length check update after a 4 month stretch. I promise to give u REAL updates next touchup... who knows? maybe before then :)

ETA: Go to page 2 for pics.

Last edited:
Re: My bootleg update... :)

I guess bootleg updates arent big round these parts :lachen:Its cool I will just get me a camera quick fast (from someone) and take pics.

I'm kinda lost as to what is about. Do u have any before and after pics? BTW ur hair looks very silky:spinning:

Is it the pic in your siggy with the line drawn showing the current length? I'm always excited about updates -- don't care if they're bootleg or not.

BEFORE

IMG_2815vi-vi.jpg

AFTER
sade-2.jpg

Sorry for the lack of proof. I had a mishap with some plant shampoo awhile back where I had to cut my hair all off. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=162543I went from BSL to chin length. Now after a 4 month stretch I can say that my hair is thicker and is now about shoulder length again. My son broke my camera so I dont have any pics right now. I went through a post partum shedding phase that never seemed to end and now, I have no more of that now. I guess im anxious right now after 4 months of no pics and a new cut lol

Do you have a camera phone? You can email the pic to yourself, save it to your computer and load it that way. It sounds like a lot of trouble but purty simple once done a couple of times. This the way I currently take pics until I get another camera.

Do you have a camera phone? You can email the pic to yourself, save it to your computer and load it that way. It sounds like a lot of trouble but purty simple once done a couple of times. This the way I currently take pics until I get another camera.

i am phoneless right now:nono: this thread sucks aaaah! :scratchchi'll get it together soon.

Sxy -- I remember reading your original thread about the setback. Glad to know you are having some progress. What was the shampoo that caused your setback?

you have definitely made a lot of progress!!!!! I think I remember the story about your hair - something about u using some products that completely knotted up ur hair (right?)... Well whatever ur doing keep it up b.c ur hair is GROWING!!!!! thanks for the update....

Your hair looks good. Thanks for giving the info on the shampoo. I see a key ingredient is "knotweed" :blush:. I'll remember to stay away from that one.

You've definitely made progress since your setback and I really like the sheen of your hair and the color.

What kind of shampoo was that--- your hair is still beautiful, but i am so sad for the lost hair. I want to make sure I don't mess with that shampoo. No new products for a long long time. Sticking to what you know. Atleast thats what I am going to do. Thanks for posting. It reminds me that everything that work for everybody. Your current style is so cute

SexySin85 and OrangeMoon: Thank u !

Determined_to_grow: yep thats the story, thank u :grin:

Ravenmerlita: :blush: I did not see that ingredient! thats too ironic. Well now we know lol :nono: thanks for the compliment and yea steer clear of this one, i am seeing it in almost all the beauty supply stores I go to.

Trudy: it IS a hard pill to swallow sometimes... its some plant shampoo that was supposed o help with shedding... that is what made me use it because I was shedding badly. I got kinda desperate because I used EVERYTHING to stop it. Well its not an issue anymore so... im good. But thank u for the compliment :yep:

Back