My BC!!! With Pics

lboogie2679

I big chopped last week. I was APL and about 3 months ago I got a bob cut and I decided it was now or never!

BC008-th.jpg

BC007-th.jpg

BC012-th.jpg

It's a very liberating experience. I was forced to do it once about 7 yrs ago when I had braids and then they turned into dreads:look:. I cut it myself and then I went to the shop and they finished me off! Everybody thought I was having a Waiting to Exhale moment!

Congratulations but everytime I see these BC I just want to scream WHY! :( I accidently transitioned while in my weaves and did a BC and continued to let it grow out with my weaves but I never really went from APL to inches short. I want to cry when I see all the LHCF members cut their hair because to me the before was just fine! Maybe it's just me :(

Wow, there's a new big chop every hour here on LHCF. Congratulations, your hair is so pretty!

I think it's this time of year. When I joined last year I was saying to myself I would never do that! And look at me now, I'm enjoying already:grin:

Congratulations but everytime I see these BC I just want to scream WHY! :( I accidently transitioned while in my weaves and did a BC and continued to let it grow out with my weaves but I never really went from APL to inches short. I want to cry when I see all the LHCF members cut their hair because to me the before was just fine! Maybe it's just me :(

I got tired of the same old thing. The breakage and thin hair was killing my spirit of healthy hair.

Congrats!!! I am sooooooooo jealous of all of you ladies who can BC and look great with a short fro. If I did it I'd look crazy!

Back