My Bantu Knots

Leeda.the.Paladin

My Bantu Knots (pics included)

I'm still a bit of a novice to bantu knots, but I'm starting to get the hang of it, I think :grin:

These were done with KBB hair milk and KBB super silky. I got tired of parting with the comb and started using my fingers, as I always end up doing :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll get better I'm sure, and I can't wait to see the knot out.

More pics on my blog.

DSC04638.jpg

DSC04586.jpg

DSC04641.jpg

Last edited:
KCcurly,
What would you classify your hair type as? I'm confused as to what hairtype I have and I think we have a similar hair type....

KCcurly,
What would you classify your hair type as? I'm confused as to what hairtype I have and I think we have a similar hair type....

I really don't know, but I've been told 3c/4a. I don't put much store in hair types, everyone is so different.

WOW That looks good... i can't pull that off my head is too big.... maybe after the master cleanse

Your head is not too big, you could totally do it...What is the master cleanse and why does it decrease head size? :look:
Your curls should look beautiful! Your knots are gorgeous!!! I love bantu knots :)

I was just admiring your sig, your knot out looks beautiful!

OMG, you look so cute! And they look so purrty! I love how dark they are. Cindy McCain's have nuffin on yours!

Cindy McCain? Like John McCain's wife? I'm so confused!! :lachen:

I guess you missed that discussion when we were trying to think of the pre-election candidates' wives with different hairdos and Cindy looked kinda cute in bantu knots:
bantuknots-vi.jpg

normally people don't even care what their knots look like because they are trying to get to the waves, but those are some beautiful knots. i would rock the knots and save the waves for later.

I LOVE Bantus AKA Chiney Bump AKA Pussy (as in CAT) Bubbie & am always finding ways to improve. Great effort...can't wait to see the knot-out!

Very nice...can't wait to see the final results. Actually your knots look pretty good as is. I think when I get up the nerve to try this again I'll put in more knots.

There seems to be a lot of twisting involved with bantu knots. I wonder if over time it causes damage to RELAXED hair. I am so tempted to try them out:)

I really don't know, but I've been told 3c/4a. I don't put much store in hair types, everyone is so different.

Your head is not too big, you could totally do it...What is the master cleanse and why does it decrease head size? :look:

I was just admiring your sig, your knot out looks beautiful!

The master cleanse the cayenne pepper, lemon, and organic maple syrup diet... You do it for 10 days and it helps you start off weight loss and during the fast you also gain appetite control which i DONT have... I don't know about head size, but when I gain weight, very much of it goes to my cheeks, thus making my head look gigantic... I have chipmunk cheeks but I want that sunken look with the high cheek bones like thandi newton... I had it about 30 lbs ago when I got really sick lol

Back