My Auntie's Hair

ceebee3

My auntie came to visit a few weeks ago and she wanted me to do her hair. I've never done anyone's hair before so I wasn't sure how it was going to come out.

I washed her hair, added aphogee 2 minute, and deep conditioned with Motions Moisture Plus then we rollerset with Paul Mitchell Super Skinny and Paul Mitchell the conditioner and flat ironed. She needs a trim, but she'll get that when she goes to the salon.

I don't have any flat iron skills ladies so this is my first time. She kept telling me to not be nervous and leave the iron on her hair, but I really thought I was going to burn it off!:nono:

She doesn't really have a reggie, she's natural been waist length most of her life, I think she's midback now. She washes whenever and doesn't really deep condition. She loves mane and tail poo and conditioner.

Anyhow, just thought I'd share some pics.

DSC01935.jpg

DSC01931.jpg

DSC01933.jpg

DSC01929.jpg

DSC01936-1.jpg

Thanks ladies, I don't think I applied as much heat in the back because I was getting tired.

She was happy with the results though. I'm giving her a flat iron for Christmas because she says everytime she gets her hair straight she can't maintain it.

I know she won't really use the flat iron so it'll be my excuse to try out a new one.:grin:

What type of rollers did you use? You did a better job than any hair stylists that straightened my hair ever did. Her hair is so lovely looking.

What type of rollers did you use? You did a better job than any hair stylists that straightened my hair ever did. Her hair is so lovely looking.

Wow, thanks! I just used the gray 2 inch magnetic rollers. I didn't take any pics of her hair after I took them out, I forgot.

I don't know how you long haired ladies flat iron, it wasn't even my hair and it was a task.

I won't be doing it again on her hair.:spinning:

Back