My Attempt At Traycee's Bun...

lilamae

I was memorized by the thickness of traycee's beautiful bun in her video that I tossed and turned in my sleep dreaming of day I too would be able to create such a beautiful style. I woke up the next morning determined to attempt her creation...my version is a little ghetto, But turned out okay...

bumtraycee005.jpg

bumtraycee006.jpg

As the day went on it started to fall, but looked more natural i guess...
bumtraycee008.jpg

I was memorized by the thickness of traycee's beautiful bun in her video that I tossed and turned in my sleep dreaming of day I too would be able to create such a beautiful style. I woke up the next morning determined to attempt her creation...my version is a little ghetto, But turned out okay...

bumtraycee005.jpg

bumtraycee006.jpg

As the day went on it started to fall, but looked more natural i guess...
bumtraycee008.jpg

OH My Goodness.....It's pretty.....Yours looks better than mine....All silky and shiney and stuff....I'm just smiling at the computer..

I think it looks great.

I am so jealous of you ladies. I can't wait until my hair is long enough and thick enough to to THIS specific bun. I can't really do it with the phony pony. :ohwell:

This bun looks amazing. I wish I saw the video on how to do that. I am always trying to find something new to do to mine or my daughters' hair.

That's gorgeous :yep:! It also looks like you personally tweaked it a bit because it looks a little different to me but still so beautiful. i luv it!

OH My Goodness.....It's pretty.....Yours looks better than mine....All silky and shiney and stuff....I'm just smiling at the computer..

Thanks sooo much for posting the video. i wear the same boring bun everyday to work and my co-workers were amazed when i showed up with the traycee bun:yep:

Okay, next video please:pop:

Back