My anniversary gift.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
My anniversary was on Tuesday, but I didn't get a chance to post this until today. My hubby has been giving me commendation lately on my hair. I was really tired when he woke me up. He caught me by surprise because he gave me my gift a day early. He said that he noticed that I was really working on my hair. He said I know you like doing your hair, but sometimes it feels great when you treat yourself. He gave me a gift certificate to get my hair done.:kissing4: Love that man! We're also taking tomorrow off to really celebrate our day. We've been married for 8 years and he never ceases to surprise and amaze me.

Wow. 8 years? Thats wonderful!!!! And such a nice gift. its good he cares about your dedication to your hair like that. :grin::grin:

Congrats on your 8 years. I love true romance, I dont see anything like that so its a real treat to hear someone else is achieving it. Great story.

That was so sweet of him! What are you gonna have done? :grin:

Congratulations on 8 years!

I have enough $ on the certificate to get 2 sets of cornrows. That will help me keep my hands out of my hair.:grin:

Back