my album updat wit pics my mom,hair inspiratation

luv04

well my hair here are sum pics of my mom in my hair album her hair just keeps growinin and growin(i have hopes that she could be feature of the month)i washed,cond,blowdryed and flatironed her hair wit a ceramic iron. she is on week 13 of her relaxer she has little to no shedding and mainly keeps it well moisturized in a low bun she doensnt take any hair vit.but recently started takin silica.me and my mother have dealt wit cray stylists but now have decided tha we can do better for each other, my little sis has natural hair she is 13 and it is very thick and healthy. in cornrows im in week 10 of my relax. im in cornrows also.enjoy tha pics.
smile.gif

Your mom's hair is so gorgeous and thick
shocked.gif
i luv it
grin.gif
the length is perfect on her, i hope she doesnt cut it anytime soon -- jainygirl

Wow, you and your mom have beauiful hair, thick and healthy.
smile.gif

I love your cornrows with the little wooden beads, that's one of my fave styles. It looks as though your mom's hair is almost waist length, very nice.
Thanks for sharing your album.

thank you when she was in college it used to be down to her butt. then she cut it she said she isnt goinin to do that again.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DahomeyAmazon said:
Wow, you and your mom have beauiful hair, thick and healthy.
smile.gif

I love your cornrows with the little wooden beads, that's one of my fave styles. It looks as though your mom's hair is almost waist length, very nice.
Thanks for sharing your album.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA
smile.gif
wink.gif

Back