My Album is open come visit!!!!

Wow Ayeshia, your natural hair is gorgeous. I bet you're glad you made the decision to do the big chop. Keep up the great work!
drunk.gif

So glad your brave move led you to this new found natural happiness. I hope all goes very, very well. Thanks for sharing your pics!

i want to get twists (extensions) does it look like i have enuff hair? i think the front is still a little too short

Sweetie, you look beautiful with long or short hair. And those cheeks are absolutely adoreable...don't apologize for them. Good luck with growing it out, and do post progress pics.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
i want to get twists (extensions) does it look like i have enuff hair? i think the front is still a little too short

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, see, this is what I don't understand. Why do people do the "Big Chop" go natural thing and then put fake hair in for lenght???

Your hair is beautiful, why would you want extensions?

[ QUOTE ]
Mindymouse said:
[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, see, this is what I don't understand. Why do people do the "Big Chop" go natural thing and then put fake hair in for lenght???

Your hair is beautiful, why would you want extensions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because even though i did a big chop its getting really cold here and hats smoosh my curls and causes hat head. I tried fixing it but its not woking out. its getting too cold to do co washes everyday so twists would be my best bet so my head doesnt freeze up (I live in Buffalo, New York). I forgot to consider that when i cut my hair. But i do love my cut though. Thanx for the compliment!!!! P.S. did i fail to mention hand in fro syndrome?

Don't worry Ayesha, when your hair get's longer they probably won't say anything. It seems that everyone is all about the length. When they see that your hair is growing all the "why'd you cut off all that hair talk will die down".

your hair is too cute and you have got some guts to be able to cut your hair and go natural. i really wanna go natural but i dont think i could be patient letting it grow back. but your hair is beautiful dont be discouraged cuz we are part of the real world too.

A,

Thanks for sharing your PICS, I am starting from square one myself. I've still got a perm with about 2 weeks of new growth. I will be transitioning till about April 04 before I have enough new growth to cut the relaxer out.

[ QUOTE ]
silvergirl said:
congrats on ur bigchop. what hair type do u consider yourself to be?

[/ QUOTE ]
i consider myself a 3b/3c for now but as it continues to grow it might change to 4a/3b. i was going by past pics of my hair b4 it was relaxed though. we'll see

[ QUOTE ]
Ipanema said:
Your hair is so cute! I love that black color.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh just so you know i dont have a rinse...lol. its really dark brown. thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back