My afro is FIRE!!

Everything is perfect in those pictures, you, your hair, your dress... and even the yellow wall on the back, I love the color:grin:...Fire, fire, fire:yep:

Thanks, Everybody! :Blush2: I went downtown and the city was full of beautiful hair. I saw several more BAAs around town, twist outs, nice rollersets, even weaves were on point today! You can tell Chicagoans are too happy to have a hot sunny weekend. (I did also see a hair travesty, but we'll let that one slide today.)

I also got some Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Shampoo and decided to try the Tea Tree Tingle conditioner for a change. And some chili spiced mangoes :lick:

Your hair and outfit is on point.
Where did you get your wrap from?

I got it from ebay. Just search for "kariza". I got it for like $10 + shipping! I'll update the first post with that info, too.

Indeed it is! People are going to wanna put their hands in it, hope your reflexes are good. Shrinkage never ceases to amaze me.

Just beautiful!

I absolutely love your hair & have even showed your fotki to my 7 year old daughter to show her how beautiful her own hair is. Your texture looks so similar to hers.

Mwedzi, oh wow, you look like you belong on a magazine cover!! Just fabulous!

Very beautiful both you and your hair!!

You are so beautiful Mwedzi! I love your hair and your wrap. And you're right, your afro is FIYAH!

Back