My 8yr old says thank you

Ginn1

My daughter wants to thank you ladies for all the "crazy concotions" (her words not mine) that I've been using on her hair. We ironed out her hair for Easter and she has had no less than 3 1/2 inches growth in little over 2 months. We couldn't beleive it. Her hair is half way down her back and everyone at church and at our family gathering kept going on and on about it. I also let her wear it down to school on Monday because some of the kids are always making little comments about her hair always being pinned up. She said they were all like wow . She said next year her hair will be to her waist and I believe it just may. Thank you ladies.

Hi Ginn1,

I'm thrilled to hear that your daughter's hair has been benefiting from the advice you get here. Please tell her she's welcomed!!
smile.gif

That's wonderful Ginn1--I am happy for your daughter! And I am especially glad you let her go to school with it like that on Monday---Shut their mouths wide open!
shocked.gif

So give us the product, regime details you have been using on her?...> You know that we are not going to let you off that easy
laugh.gif
Very happy for your daughter...grow more hair little sistah! Bonjour.
grin.gif

That is so sweet! It's good to know we are raising a generation of young black women who will really know how to care for their own hair.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sweetcocoa said:
That is so sweet! It's good to know we are raising a generation of young black women who will really know how to care for their own hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
It is so good to know this.
smile.gif

Awwww...that's so sweet!! Glad your daughter is enjoying her healthy hair.
smile.gif
You've given your daughter a great gift! The knowledge of good hair care. I don't have any children right now. But because of my fears of doing a child's hair, I used to pray that I had a son when the time came. But that's all changed now, thanks to the women on this board. I share your daughter's sentiment!!

Blessings,
Compassion

Back