My 1st Synthetic Lace Front

eyunka

Its by Its a Wig collection. The name of the LF is Lace Suri. I chose not to use glue and tape just the combs for now...i will sew the wig clips in over the weekend.

Anyway tell me if you think the style fits me. I have been wanting a short hair cut for the longest but the family loves long hair.

Photo_052209_0041-1.jpg
Photo_052209_007-1.jpg

Photo_052209_0051-1.jpg

Very Cute! I just ordered a SLF. I'm so excited to take my wig game to the next level! My hair has been doing great since wearing wigs. :yep:

I love it so far. I have wanted a cut like this for soooo long. The true test will be later today, DH has not seen it yet.:perplexed

Very Cute! I just ordered a SLF. I'm so excited to take my wig game to the next level! My hair has been doing great since wearing wigs. :yep:

go for it, i will say the only think i don't like it the hair keeps getting caught on my lip gloss:lachen:

lip gloss is poppin! :lachen: sorry, I just had to say it.
I like the LF on you, it's cute! I hope your hubby likes it (I know how they can be sometimes).

I want to wear it to a concert we are going to Sunday, its going to rain so i hope he likes it so i don't have to worry about mine
lip gloss is poppin! :lachen: sorry, I just had to say it.
I like the LF on you, it's cute! I hope your hubby likes it (I know how they can be sometimes).

Back