MTG - Which One Are You Using?

When I refer to MTG, I'm speaking of Mane & Tail Groom, the sulfur product by Shapely's.

I also occasionally use Mane N Tail products from Straight Arrow, referring to them as MNT, mainly the shampoos and conditioners. I don't think Straight Arrow markets a sulfur product like MTG, do they?

LaReyna756 said:
When I refer to MTG, I'm speaking of Mane & Tail Groom, the sulfur product by Shapely's.

I also occasionally use Mane N Tail products from Straight Arrow, referring to them as MNT, mainly the shampoos and conditioners. I don't think Straight Arrow markets a sulfur product like MTG, do they?

thanks for the clarification. those two initials confused me. i feel stupid now...duuuuhhhhh!!!! okay i'm clear on that now. thank you so much for responding.

LadyEsquire said:
thanks for the clarification. those two initials confused me. i feel stupid now...duuuuhhhhh!!!! okay i'm clear on that now. thank you so much for responding.

Nah, no need to feel stupid! Why would anyone make a correlation between horse preparation and human hair?:eek: I use my MTG once/twice a week when I feel like being a greasehead. MTG is hard to baggy for me as my face may swell if I overdo it.

BrooklynSouth said:
Nah, no need to feel stupid! Why would anyone make a correlation between horse preparation and human hair?:eek: I use my MTG once/twice a week when I feel like being a greasehead. MTG is hard to baggy for me as my face may swell if I overdo it.

I guess I was confused because they both start with "Mane 'n Tail". Thanks for replying.:p

LadyEsquire said:
I guess I was confused because they both start with "Mane 'n Tail". Thanks for replying.:p

It's all good. I was confused by this too when I joined. :)

:)Thanks girl at first when I went to their website, I didn't see the link for internet orders:confused: , I ordered mine yesterday:) so hopefully it will do wonders for me like I've heard so many other sistas. Also this is a list that I purchased yesterday:

Mane Tail Groom
Biotin
MSM
B-50 complex
Vitamin C/ Rose Hips
Evening Primrose
Flaxseed
Jamacian Black Castrol Oil

I'll keep everyone updated!

Back