MTG Weirdness

hot_pepper96

I've had my MTG for some months now and I've noticed that the remaining in the bottle looks weird. It's like the solution is seperating. The oily liquid is at the top with thicker white substance to the bottom. So I shook it up and it came out thick instead of runny (how it used to be). Has this happened to anyone else?

Mine does that too...it was given to me and I have never used it so I thought that was how it was suppose to look...I do shake it up before I use it...do you think it was old when it was given to me?

Mine was like this and it requires that you def. shake it anytime before you use it. The part at the bottom you're talking about is the sulfur and the other part is the oily part....

That's just the sulphur settling at the bottom of the bottle. I certainly agree with the other replies, you definitely have to give the bottle a good shake before using.

tallygirl said:
That's just the sulphur settling at the bottom of the bottle. I certainly agree with the other replies, you definitely have to give the bottle a good shake before using.
Agreed!
And another thing, if you are running low and need something to mix and shake the remaining sulfur, try EVO.
HTH

Back