MTG use for short hair

I started using MTG when my hair was shorter than 3 inches. it was about 2 inches all around. I had no problems with the fact that my hair is and was shorter than most. :look:
HTH

Guyaneek said:
I started using MTG when my hair was shorter than 3 inches. it was about 2 inches all around. I had no problems with the fact that my hair is and was shorter than most. :look:
HTH

thanks guyaneek! do you mind me asking how exactly you used it and your success from using it?

thanks in advance

tishee said:
thanks guyaneek! do you mind me asking how exactly you used it and your success from using it?

thanks in advance

Gladly ;)
When I started using it, I had just BCed and my hair was about 2 inches long, in May. I got the MTG in June and I apply it with like a color applicator bottle 4-5 nights a week, sometimes 3. My hair is about 6 inches now so I think the MTG in combination with a lot of the other methods Ive learned at LHCF is the cause.
HTH :D

Guyaneek said:
Gladly ;)
When I started using it, I had just BCed and my hair was about 2 inches long, in May. I got the MTG in June and I apply it with like a color applicator bottle 4-5 nights a week, sometimes 3. My hair is about 6 inches now so I think the MTG in combination with a lot of the other methods Ive learned at LHCF is the cause.
HTH :D

Guyaneek thanks!

may I ask how often you wash and condition you hair? My hair is constantly dry and after 3 days my head gets really sore. Currently, I am washing my hair every 3 days and deep conditioning for an 60(without heat). I had planned on doing conditioner washes but my hair didn't respond to them like I wished they would for some reason. Any tips you could give me would be great!
thanks in advance guyaneek!

Back