MTG stopped my hair shedding :)

barbie87

I have been shedding like crazy lately, so 5days ago I started using MTG and Bee Mine Growth serum.Today I washed my hair and the shedding decreased drastically :)

Ladies how often do you apply your MTG?

Last edited:
I started using mtg in 09' a few times a week. I now try for at least twice each month. Mtg works for me. I think it helps me keep my scalp in check (for healthy/growing hair). I just have trouble w/ trimming too often at times.

I used MTG in the past and I used it every other night, before bed. Right now I'm using my own MTG Perse', My own Sulfur Mix, and I'm using it every night.

@ Curly2shoez,Thats good to know! Their reasoning for the initial creation of it, must hold true, it was initially created by a barber for skin ailments, like dermatitis, psoriasis and dry skin, I was thinking of making a compound with it for my dermatitis. Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
Thank you ladies :) I was starting to use it everyday. Just a lil bit tho like a few drops but imma start using a bit more every other day.

I've used MTG in the past, it does what it says. I also use my own mix. When I do use it, it is on my daughter. I am too hair lazy for scalp oiling.....:grin:

Back