MTG Question: Where do I get it?

FAMUDva

I'm looking up MTG (Mane and Tail Growth) and only see the veternarian formulas for horses. Is this really what everyone is using? Just want to be sure I'm ordering/ buying the right thing.

Where are most of you purchasing your MTG from? And just to make sure I'm on the right track, you guys aren't talking about the "Mane & Tail" shampoo that's like at Wal-Mart, right???

I'm sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but I'm new to this all and asked a MTG question a while back but never got an answer of where to find it.

TIA

Thanks so much! That's the exact site I was just on, but wanted to make sure before buying! I'm going to give it a try and pray for the best by Aug. 5th. That will be my 1yr w/o relaxing... I'm trying to transition and keep my length while gaining more :-)

Does the stuff really work? Is it quick growth? Just curious. I'm in no hurry as long as I continue to have healthy hair :-)

Thanks again!

FAMUDva said:
Thanks so much! That's the exact site I was just on, but wanted to make sure before buying! I'm going to give it a try and pray for the best by Aug. 5th. That will be my 1yr w/o relaxing... I'm trying to transition and keep my length while gaining more :-)

Does the stuff really work? Is it quick growth? Just curious. I'm in no hurry as long as I continue to have healthy hair :-)

Thanks again!
Been working for me!!! Even using sporadically.....check my Album for results
Good Luck...welcome to the funky bacon juice club!!

Thanks Brown Sugar. Of course I tried to enter your fotki, but the pswd in your profile wasn't working for me.

I'll have to figure out how to mix and do this thing. I've been reading other posts and see there is a real method to the madness of when to wash, when to CW (which I don't really understand CWs) and what to mix the MTG with. I guess I'll either pick it up via trial-n-error or someone will post :-)

Thanks again!

Thanks so much for helping me out girls! I picked some up today! I had to ride all the way out to Conyers, GA, but I got it :grin: !

Back