MTG Product Questions

Bliss806

I've been hearing a lot about MTG so I went to the store to purchase some and it turned out to be a whole line of products. Which product is the one that everyone is talking about? I searched the forum on how to use it but no one was clear on exactly which one they are using. So can someone please help me with this. And also can I use this while wearing tracks?

The product in question is the one below:
270225_L.jpg

As for using it while wearing tracks, I've never tried the product so I can't give you any insight on that. Maybe others will come in and chime in on this for you. HTH!

Hello......well I used SULU MAX which is the "human version" of the picture above, and all you have to do is part your hair and put the application on your scalp, that's what I did, I couldn't stand the smell anymore, so I'm going to try mega-tek and ovation......the website is http://suluhair.com, that's the one I used....check ito out.

Last edited:
I was gonna ask if this was for Humans. Is this safe to use since it is made for animals? WEll then again they test human products on animals so I guess so. Thanks. I will see how long I can stand the smell.:grin:

Has anyone else tried the MT from Sulu? does it really provide the same results? or is the Original better?

Back