MTG Help

dcstarr

Which brand is everyone using?? Which is most effective? Safest??

I've heard Shapley's and Straight Arrow (I think thats it) mentioned on this site.. Now I'm confused as to which brand everyone is using and the difference between the two.

I've heard of people purchasing MTG at the BSS.. Is this shapelys brand??

I guess shapelys is the one with the horrid smell b/c I've smelled the straight arrow and it smells fine to me...

This is a great thread, I was not aware that here were two different types of Mane n' Tail. I purchased the Straight Arrow brand from Sally's and it has been working great! For those of you who use the Shapely's brand, would you mind posting the ingredients so that I can compare?

testimony777 said:
This is a great thread, I was not aware that here were two different types of Mane n' Tail. I purchased the Straight Arrow brand from Sally's and it has been working great! For those of you who use the Shapely's brand, would you mind posting the ingredients so that I can compare?

MTG and Mane n Tail are two totally different products, not the same thing, no connection whatsoever.

I never knew there was more than 1 MTG brand besides Shapleys.

sprungonhairboards said:
MTG and Mane n Tail are two totally different products, not the same thing, no connection whatsoever.

Ok so I'm not the only one that was confused.. Thanks for clearing that up I'll order shapleys and see how it does...

sprungonhairboards said:

Cosign. Straight and Arrow is the maker of Mane N Tail - a line of shampoo and conditioner products that can be purchased at any BSS.

Shapleys, as Sprungonhairboards mentioned, makes MTG. It's not a product that BSS's sell. You must get it from Shapleys or another supplier of equestrian products.

Back