MTG has really made my sisters hair grow!

unique4lyfe33

my sister has only used mtg 3 times because she was kind of skeptical of it growing her hair. and when she took her braids out (had them in for a month) and got it perm she could see the results. her pictures are in my fotki

www.fotki.com/unique4lyfe33
password in profile

im not saying that mtg doesnt work but i just want to say that keeping my hair braiding without using mtg causes my hair to grown extremely fast.. just wanted to point that out.

im not saying that mtg doesnt work but i just want to say that keeping my hair braiding without using mtg causes my hair to grown extremely fast.. just wanted to point that out.

yea alot of girls hair grow fast with just braids, unfortunatlly it doesent for me and my sister. we have been gettin our hair braided for a couple years and we have never seen this much growth in only a month. different things work for different people

I get extensions as well. But having extensions does not make your hair grow faster...it helps you retain your length easier. Extensions are external, so it wouldn't have any affect on something internal (hair growth). The lack of contant manipulation gives your ends a rest. So all that growth you get translates into longer hair.

All else equal, hair grows the same rate with or without extensions.

I like the "humanized " mtg version sulu maxgro, it's basically the same thing except they claim to have added fragrance (still stinks) ... I used it on and off but didn't really notice a change so I've starting alternating days and now i have see more and more new growth coming in and my hair normally grows slow .. those mtg ppl are on a roll :drunk:

I get extensions as well. But having extensions does not make your hair grow faster...it helps you retain your length easier. Extensions are external, so it wouldn't have any affect on something internal (hair growth). The lack of contant manipulation gives your ends a rest. So all that growth you get translates into longer hair.

All else equal, hair grows the same rate with or without extensions.

yes.. thats what i meant.. i guess i didnt break it down good enough.. but i knwo braids itself doesnt cause the growth but the no manipulatiion.. guess i have to explain my thoughts better but thats what i was trying to get at.

Back