MTG gone wrong

kit-kat

I heard someone say that MTG took their hair out. Has anyone ever experienced hair loss or anything negative about MTG? I just order mine and was curious.

:eek: I haven't heard that one, my hair didn't fall out but I experienced breakouts as a result of usage (neck, nape, and temple area). It also makes my hair hard and dry.

I haven't heard this happening to a human, but I have been researching MTG and on a few horse message boards, some owners did say that it did cause the mane to fall out in places where they applied the mixture (in all fairness, some owners did say that the hair also grew back in those spots with the MTG).

Aside from a possible allergic reaction, if your hair is in its final growth state anyway, it makes sense that a "speedy growth" product will seem to be making the hair come out all of a sudden, when in fact what would normally fall out on its own gradually over time has now been put on fast forward.

With any product, everyone's reaction is different so just be sure to educate yourself on it, do a test patch, and use according to the instructions.

Back