MT/OCT and BT mixers?

soulie

I'd like to hear from people who are MIXING MT or OCT with BT (Boundless Tresses). How are you using it, and how are your results? TIA

Mixing with Bee Mine....sorry not BT...but haven't been using long enough to get results. I know a few ladies in the MT thread that are doing the same thing.

Hey cool I thought I was the only person that did this! I mix my Megatek with my BT, and when I first started using it, my hair grew a lot and for some reason it became fuzzier... but I ended up deciding to transition because I couldn't keep up w/ the growth I was getting from the BT/MT mix. When I use it, I just part my hair in sections and apply it to the scalp. When I'm done doing that, I just comb through to evenly distribute and whatnot.

-Raven

I am currently mixing MT and BT. I have a sew-in so I apply BT in between my braids and wait about 5-10 minutes and apply the MT. I have had my sew in for 2 weeks and already quite a bit of new growth, not just looser braids. I did notice some itching, but I think that's just the sulfur/tingling. I will be taking down my braids in about 2 more weeks so I will keep you posted, but so far so good.

Back