MsNadi....I think you are on to something!!!

so1913

Time for me to shout YOU out! After seeing your result with using CP and Fantasia gel together, I decided to mix about half and half (maybe more of the Fantasia) in it's own jar and make it it's own styling product. I like the softness and moisturizing properties of CP, but I can use slightly more hold, and it takes forever to dry. I love Fantasia and the hold it gives, however it needs to be softened by using a leave in /moisturizer under it. So based on your review, I thought it would make since to bring the properties of both that I like together to counteract the properties I don't like of each. Well girl, I got one bad *** styling product! Lovin' it!!!

Anyone "sitting" on their jar of CP may want to try this mix!

well, i'm greedy cause i mixed CP, Fantasia and Curling Custard all together. I really like CC and CP together too. I like all three together, but I've done that only once. Maybe I'll try just the Fantasia and CP.

tiffcurl said:
well, i'm greedy cause i mixed CP, Fantasia and Curling Custard all together. I really like CC and CP together too. I like all three together, but I've done that only once. Maybe I'll try just the Fantasia and CP.

Hahahah, maybe I'll toss some KCCC in there cause that's just sitting here going to waste too!

Back