MSM

Nita81

I'm interested in purchasing this supplement...which one should I take the powder or pills? Is this the powder/pill everyone is taking??? Should I get it in 1000 or 1500?
156321.jpg

Nita81 said:
I'm interested in purchasing this supplement...which one should I take the powder or pills? Is this the powder/pill everyone is taking??? Should I get it in 1000 or 1500?
156321.jpg

Sorry off topic question.

Who are the girls in your signature? I watch that cartoon I just can't recall the name.

andreab said:
Sorry off topic question.

Who are the girls in your signature? I watch that cartoon I just can't recall the name.

The top pic....cartoon Jem
The bottom pic....cartoon She-ra(He-man's sister)

I take the powder. but I have read that a lot of girls take Puritan Pride brand. I researched it a lot and the site I researched made me come to the conclusion of taking the powder, then you can adjust as needed.
The site I believe is msm-msm.com and go into the message boards. It is msm overload, a lot to read. But it lets you know how to adjust your dosage. I learned alot. I hope that is the correct site. I don't know how to put the link in my message. Sorry. It is amazing how much you can take. Read up on detox. Not a problem, if you adjust your dose a little bit at a time and you can't take it, if you are on blood thinners. MSM is pretty amazing. I take it for my skin, joints and asthma also. Works well for any inflammation (my lungs w/ asthma and allergies).

Back