MSM in pill form

SilverSurfer

Who takes MSM in pill form? What brand do you take? How much do you take? Is it just as potent as the powder form (crystal)? Do you still get the bitterness taste when you take the pill and does it leave an after taste? Lastly what kind of results do you get from the pills?

I can not stomach that bitterness via the powder form so I am looking to find a good brand in the tablet form.

Thanks

I take GNC MSM 1500, the pill form and I also take GNC UltraNourishair which has 500mg per pill. I take 2 of these a day.
My hair texture for stretching is a little softer. You do have to drink a lot of water still cause the headaches are fierce if you don't

I just bought some Doctor's Best Lignisul MSM 1000 mg from The Vitamin Shoppe. I claims to be 100% MSM in a gelatin capsule. The capsule is see thru- looks like white crystal power inside.

F

I just took one and it had a SLIGHT bitter taste. No after taste though.

I've had wonderful results using MSM ei overall no aches and pains and increased energy. I just have to be careful and drink plenty of water because I get headaches if I take too much. I read somewhere that that is a detox side effect.... so I've cut back my dose to just 1000mg a day. I plan to continue this dose until a month and then increase to 2000mg for 2 months and so on....

I take MSM in pill form. I take 2 500mg pills that I got from Puritan Pride. I am not sure if it as potent as the powder form because I have never tried that way. I have only been using them for about 3 months but I don't have any complaints so far. No bitterness though. HTH ;)

Back