MSM Breakouts...Did you???

Dual

Been taking this for a little over one week now and I am getting the most ugly big and little breakouts on my face.:eek:

Did anyone else get the dredded breakouts?

If you did how long do they last???

I tried to avoid the breakouts by drinking at least 64oz of water every day. But, I did get a BIG ugly pimple on my face when I reduced my water intake. Be sure to drink PLENTY of water to avoid the breakouts.

I mix the powdered MSM with plenty of water to keep away the pimples. You must drink lots of water!! I had the biggest hardest bumps and headaches whenever:( I forgot.

i didn't get any break outs on my face but i got them on my back and arms. i never had bumps in those areas.

favorc said:
i didn't get any break outs on my face but i got them on my back and arms. i never had bumps in those areas.

Yes I have a couple on my upper arm and one on my chest, very little but there nonetheless.

I'll up my water intake. Im not a fan of water but if its gonna keep those bumps at bay then so be it.

Dual said:
Been taking this for a little over one week now and I am getting the most ugly big and little breakouts on my face.:eek:

Did anyone else get the dredded breakouts?

If you did how long do they last???

My breakout lasted for about a week. I first used 1/4 teaspoon, then dropped down to 1/8 tsp, and have slowly worked my way up to 1.5 tsp over a 5 month period.
I drink a gallon of water a day so that's why my breakout only lasted for a short time.
You might want to try to drink more water and start using less than what's recommended, then slowly work your way up to whatever dosage.
When your skin clears up you'll be amazed at how soft and velvet-y it is.
-Robyn

I too have noticed bumps. I'll up my water intake as a means to ward all of this off.

Back