MSM and fatty acids

I use Trimedica Powder MSM. As far as fatty acids...I believe they contribute to the natural shine and feel of the hair(less dryness). Someone else may have more info.

I also take Trimedica Powder MSM and flax seed oil for the fatty acid. The oil has a whole range of benefits for hair skin nails, lowering cholestrol etc. If you do a quick google search on benefits on essential fatty acid you should get a more comprehensive explaination too.

I get 1000 mg of MSM in the Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair formula I take. After this is all gone, I'm going to switch to powdered MSM. The MSM makes my new growth noticibly softer. As far as Essential Fatty Acids, I take both flaxseed and evening primrose oil. The EFAs, or so I've read, helps to moisturize the hair from the inside out.
HTH,
Jen

I always had a very dry scalp. Since I've been taking Flaxseed Oil and Evening Primrose Oil, I haven't been bothered with dry scalp any more. Haven't had the need to oil my scalp AT ALL!!
smile.gif

I take MSM powder from www.puremsm.com. I think it works well, and I've had good results with it. I used to take Evening Primrose Oil, and besides smooth skin and softer hair, it also reduces menstrual cramps and is known to enlarge breasts (it certainly did both these things for me and the latter was not needed or wanted
wink.gif
) HTH

Back