MSM and Biotin Action

brittanynic16

What kind of scalp action is everyone taking MSM and biotin getting? I know some report sore scalp. Is there anyone out there who gets the growth without this feeling? Also, is anyone getting other scalp reacts. I am personally stuck with this weird headachy feeling all the time. It is at the very top of my head though. It feels like a throbbing but it doesn't hurt. Plus, it is there all the time. Plus, sometimes my scalp feels kind of sore in different places,and when I put it up in a loose ponytail different sections will get sore. But, it is not sore all over or all the time. Weird!
spinning.gif
Anyone else get these feelings.
look.gif

This is so weird. because I fet this same feeling when I take Biotin. I actually slowed down on my Biotin intake because I had a lot of head problems as well. My head wasnt sore but I was always complaining to my spouse about headaches. My msm is finish and I havent taken the bioin all week and since then I havent had any headaches. well really trobbing in my head. I thought I was the only one. Maybe this will just happen until your body get use to it. I have never taken any of these before. so maybe my body is adjusting or maybe this is how its going to be all the time. what do u ladies think?

This is so weird. because I fet this same feeling when I take Biotin. I actually slowed down on my Biotin intake because I had a lot of head problems as well. My head wasnt sore but I was always complaining to my spouse about headaches. My msm is finish and I havent taken the bioin all week and since then I havent had any headaches. well really trobbing in my head. I thought I was the only one. Maybe this will just happen until your body get use to it. I have never taken any of these before. so maybe my body is adjusting or maybe this is how its going to be all the time. what do u ladies think?

I am getting lots of action all over my head although I can't say for sure what's causing it. I do know that I have an inch of new growth 6 weeks post relaxer. Getting touch-up today and had to castor oil my entire scalp last nite and this morning I applied Top Brass as the itching was relentless and I need to calm my scalp before my P.M. appointment.

Back