MSM added to my shampoo

tri3nity

I have been on MSM and Biotin added to my multivitamin now for almost 2 weeks. Ive been reading up on MSM and was actually a little afraid to take it because of all of the side effects that some have. I came across this article about this lady who was not taking it for her hair, but pains she was suffering from. I posted the link below for those who want to read her testimony and the distributors testimony about it as well. And I also read a few other articles that people added it to shampoos, conditioners and lotions and I thought hmmm! :rolleyes: Tri3nity you should try that.
I am so glad I'm feeling adventurous! My hair came out so soft and with very few tangles. And I washed it over the sink which I never do because of having to detangle and condition. I almost didnt do the conditioner. I just thought I'd share my new found friend with all of you. Everybody meet MSM!:dance7:

http://www.oralchelation.com/testimonial/test29.htm

I have been on MSM and Biotin added to my multivitamin now for almost 2 weeks. Ive been reading up on MSM and was actually a little afraid to take it because of all of the side effects that some have. I came across this article about this lady who was not taking it for her hair, but pains she was suffering from. I posted the link below for those who want to read her testimony and the distributors testimony about it as well. And I also read a few other articles that people added it to shampoos, conditioners and lotions and I thought hmmm! :rolleyes: Tri3nity you should try that.
I am so glad I'm feeling adventurous! My hair came out so soft and with very few tangles. And I washed it over the sink which I never do because of having to detangle and condition. I almost didnt do the conditioner. I just thought I'd share my new found friend with all of you. Everybody meet MSM!:dance7:

http://www.oralchelation.com/testimonial/test29.htm

MSM takes away my knee joint pains. I'm hoping that it helps my hair too.

I started taking MSM a few weeks ago and I have bad dreams, lol. It is true what the other LHCF people say...My dreams are freaking vivid!

Yeah everybody has different side effects from it.:drunk: I have gotten an abundance of unwanted energy from them. :spinning: And Ive been taking half of what it recommends. I'm going to ease into them. I'm in no hurry.:nono:

Back