Ms Lola lacefront wig adhesive cream Allergic reaction!!!!

Princess2010

I have never worn lacefront before and I decided to try them. I went on youtube and wanted to know what was better to use for them. I knew of the adhesive tape and the regular lacefront glue. But then I came across all these videos raving about this product. I figured it could hurt to try. I tried it out the first day. First few hours I was cool I was i could see myself wearing lacefronts instead of getting sewin all the time. BIG MISTAKE. By night when I was getting ready for bed and removing the wig I notice were i had the lacefront glued down it looked red and irritated and it was itchy. I thought ok maybe I had it on too tight?!!!! I dont know. Anyway the next morning it was still red but more itchy and the skin was dry and peeling and flaking. I didnt see raw skin. That was around feb 5. That irritation is still there and its still peeling and itching but not as bad. I have tried using facial lotion on it. I have tried jojoba oil on it. Im now trying campheo-knite....for minor cuts and irritation. Im at a lost as to what to do. my next try will be hydrocrotionze (sp) Any advice tips please help.!!!! I really think its from that adhesive cream

I'd suggest a doctor as well. They'll probably just prescribe hydrocortizone cream and/or some type of antihistamine.

It was for a lacefront and I wanted it to stay in place for the day and during the night. It had great reviews on it so I thought I would try it. it was an adhesive cream not that hard clear super sticky glue

I'd probably see a doctor but in the interim, benadryl tablets and cream. Take it from someone with sensitive skin... I keep those around just in case. Try not to put anything on it that will irritate it further.

I hope you get better soon OP.

Back