Motorsport Braids Next Chapter In Toilet Water Weave Chronicals

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
tmp_22WuiS_6b3ac90491c19b5b_nicki.gif

I've seen lots of fights on braid pages on IG about how much stylists should charge for them
how much time it would take and how long they would last. One of the funniest things is that nobody think Nicki sat down and got braids they all think ISSA WIG
:popcorn:

What do you guys think about them?
How much do you think people should charge for them?
How long do you tink they would take?
Could you wear these to work?
Would you wear these to work?

Motorsport braids=Lemonade braids=Cornrows

This says these braids took a day and a half.
Not my cup of tea. They look like they'd be uncomfortable and an overall PITA.

Wow 36hrs nah son I'm good :lachen: My current braids are waist length and the only ones
that are PITA are the 2 braids going toward my face. They keep getting caught under my arms
and in my purse strap. I'm surprised they are real. Hell to the naw naw. This style took me like
2/3hrs.

I know a stylist who could probably do these in about 10-12 hours or less if she parts exactly the same way with the same amount of space between the braids. She braids so fast that it makes no sense. It's seriously unbelievable, like some sort of sorcery. She takes 2.5-3 hours max to do my waist-length twists or braids. The same style would take most other stylists at LEAST 7-9 hours to do. I will never go to anyone else to do my braids because I hate sitting for too long.

I just cut my hair, but if it grows out a little bit, I may see if she can do this style or something similar. I'm not a fan of floor-length hair, though, but I may try it out...possibly see if she can cornrow the style going up into a ponytail rather than down my back so that I could at least put it in a bun rather than the hair just hanging down. The style seems limiting and I can see that hair getting caught in everything.

I know a stylist who could probably do these in about 10-12 hours or less if she parts exactly the same way with the same amount of space between the braids. She braids so fast that it makes no sense. It's seriously unbelievable, like some sort of sorcery. She takes 2.5-3 hours max to do my waist-length twists or braids. The same style would take most other stylists at LEAST 7-9 hours to do. I will never go to anyone else to do my braids because I hate sitting for too long.

I just cut my hair, but if it grows out a little bit, I may see if she can do this style or something similar. I'm not a fan of floor-length hair, though, but I may try it out...possibly see if she can cornrow the style going up into a ponytail rather than down my back so that I could at least put it in a bun rather than the hair just hanging down. The style seems limiting and I can see that hair getting caught in everything.

Please tell me she's in New York.

I love the style and yes I'd wear them to work. My Caucasians are used to my nonsense, I'm currently wearing booty length individual braids and I want hip length Faux locs next.

That style should cost $500 minimum but I wouldn't pay it because cornrows don't look fresh after 2 weeks.

I once sat for 12 hours for senegalese twists and they weren't even that small. The girl was just super slow.

I figured it was a lace front from jump just based on the placement and the amount of baby hairs. Plus, if her natural hair is dark brown or black, the braids wouldn’t be that pink unless she dyed her own hair another color or there’s some other sort of sorcery involved with blending her hair.

I’d slap on a Rasta hat before I spend 12 hours on a hairstyle.

If I wanted braids that long, I’d start researching those braid machines I’ve seen on tv. Ask the stylist to use ThAT.

Or maybe have her braid the cornrows on the left side and crown of my head, then do crochet braids on the right side.

My current braids are waist length and the only ones
that are PITA are the 2 braids going toward my face. They keep getting caught under my arms
and in my purse strap.
I get APL braids and they ALL get on my nerves. LOL!
That said, I typically get braids for going on beach vacations. I can't imagine getting these wet or trying to pile them on my head to make a bun. I'd probably end up in a neck brace.

I love the style and yes I'd wear them to work. My Caucasians are used to my nonsense, I'm currently wearing booty length individual braids and I want hip length Faux locs next.

That style should cost $500 minimum but I wouldn't pay it because cornrows don't look fresh after 2 weeks.

:lachen: ... you switch it up on them often huh.

I agree, $500 was what came to mind for cost...

Side note, Onika looks so pretty.
screenshot_20171227-110837-jpg.420037

I figured it was a lace front from jump just based on the placement and the amount of baby hairs. Plus, if her natural hair is dark brown or black, the braids wouldn’t be that pink unless she dyed her own hair another color or there’s some other sort of sorcery involved with blending her hair.
I agree. They’re too pink and clearly a wig. Ain’t nobody got time to be spending 36 hours on a hairstyle to film a darn video scene. It’s cute though and no I would absolutely not wear it to work. The most I used to do were WSL individuals, which I did myself before people were even doing that style.

:lachen: ... you switch it up on them often huh.

I agree, $500 was what came to mind for cost...

Side note, Onika looks so pretty.
screenshot_20171227-110837-jpg.420037

She’s so beautiful when she’s just Nicki. Oddly enough, I think she’s also extremely uncomfortable/insecure when she’s not playing a character. She always ends up looking really sad or really shy.

She’s so beautiful when she’s just Nicki. Oddly enough, I think she’s also extremely uncomfortable/insecure when she’s not playing a character. She always ends up looking really sad or really shy.
I agree. I find her to be striking when she's in regular makeup and a black weave with leave out.

I agree. I find her to be striking when she's in regular makeup and a black weave with leave out.

Nicki in The Lookin” video= probably one of the most stunning women I’ve ever seen to be honest. Why can’t she be stunning on the inside too sigh

Back