Motions Pre-Chemical Scalp Protector-looks interesting

sensiblesista

yhst-88462588038071_2063_32349337

http://www.motionspro.com/products/product.aspx?id=50

Anybody ever use this stuff? I like the fact that it has a tipped applicator. Seems like it would help to avoid getting base cream on the new growth which has lead to me being under processed in the past. I couldn't find the ingredients online tho so I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this or if there any similar base creams out there with a pointed tip.

thanks in advance

I've never used this. It would be nice to see the ingredients. I just use a TON of vaseline on my scalp and on the length of my hair before relaxing.

Bumping...any one try this product?

I've never used this one in particular, but there are other brands such as Hawaiian Silky and Vitale that have base creams in bottles like this. The applicator makes it much easier to apply than the ones the the jar. I'm using the Vitale right now and the ingredients are:

Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Shea Butter, Menthol, Camphor, and Dye.

I've never used this one in particular, but there are other brands such as Hawaiian Silky and Vitale that have base creams in bottles like this. The applicator makes it much easier to apply than the ones the the jar. I'm using the Vitale right now and the ingredients are:

Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Shea Butter, Menthol, Camphor, and Dye.

thanks for the response. I plan to relax with Hawaiin Silky No Base Lye for my next relaxer. Even though it says NO BASE, i'm scared to use it without one since i've heard lye is supposed to be murder on the scalp. I'll be on the lookout for these.:yep:

Back