Motions Natural Define My Hair Creme

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Okay I just had to share this...

Earlier today I took advantage of the Walgreens BOGO sale on Shea moisture. I purchased 3 curl milks which I love (but they only had the organic ones and the smell isn't like the regular one...it has a faint smell). Anywho I also got the restorative conditioner. And Motions curl cream and curl pudding was buy 3 for $10. So I got 2 puddings and 1 cream. What I wanted to share in my long post here was when I got home I washed my hair with Carols Daughter Tui sulfate free poo and then added my NJoy oil to my scalp and applied the shea moisture dc. Sat with plastic cap for 30 minutes. Washed out and used my Wen SG. Applied my shea moisture milk which again I love. Okay here's the topper lol I then applied the Motions curl cream. I haven't used the pudding yet. But the curl cream has a consistency like BASK Yam but it's clear and maybe thicker. It looks sticky and feels just like Yam. Even comes out the jar like the Yam. Looks and feels NOTHING like a cream. It goes on very smooth but ironically it didn't feel sticky. Maybe a little tacky which goes away. So my hair air dried and Oh my freakin gosh my hair literally has never felt this soft and moisturized. I have a lot of different products and my hair has felt ubber soft but not like this. I just can't really explain it. I guess I can compare my hair feeling like silk! No lie. I can't keep my hands out of my hair which is a no no if I want at least 2nd day hair. Also I noticed my wash n go looks a little more elongated. Anyone else have experience with this product? And how did it make your hair feel? Did you like it? Here's a pic of my hair after I applied product. I didn't get to take of of it dried.

ForumRunner_20130906_230816.jpg

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Thanks...didn't know Motions had a curl pudding or a curl cream. I used to love some of their products when I was relaxed.

I just saw this in Duane Reade yesterday when I was picking up my Taliah Waajid curl cream. they didn't have it and I thought about getting this but walked out empty handed. Now I'm going back to get it so I can try this.

I just saw this in Duane Reade yesterday when I was picking up my Taliah Waajid curl cream. they didn't have it and I thought about getting this but walked out empty handed. Now I'm going back to get it so I can try this.

Let me know how you like it. I hope it works for you. I'm going to try the pudding today for a twistout.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Back