Motions Moisuture Plus Condition - daily use ?

Shell4624

Any harm done using this conditioner daily on my 7 year old daughters hair? She has EXTREMELY dry hair. We live in Denver, DRY, no humidity.

Every couple of days, I've taken a scoop of this conditioner and slapped it on her hair and it has done wonders. I bun her daily.

I wash and deep condition her once a week.

I have yet to find out a product that works as well as this one does for HER hair. It moisturizes it, provides slip, reduces tangles, etc.

What are your thoughts? Are there concerns with using a moisturizing conditioner as a daily product for moisture similiar to how someone would use Scurl or ORS Moisutrizing Loition.

I can't use motions all of the time since their products have a lot of cones. If you don't see a problem with buildup, then I don't see why not.

If you need it everyday then that deep conditioner is not doing its job. You need a stronger, richer DC that will cut through her dryness to impart moisture. The affects of the DC should last about a week.

I would be concerned about build up overtime. It's a pretty good conditioner but I would not leave it in my hair.

Back