~~~Motions Moisture Plus!!!~~~~

PrettyBlackHair

I have used this in the past and I don't remember anything bad about it. I was thinking about trying it to replace my Joico K-Pak Intesne Hydrator
since I haven't heard anything impressive about the Joico :ohwell:. Any reviews on the Motions Moisture Plus OR Motions Silk Protein?

M_AS_MstPlsCnd.jpg
MoM_ProtCond30.jpg

My hair stylist recommends Motions Moisture Plus, and I like it. :woot:

In fact, I bought an 80 ounce tub for $19.49. :clap:

I add olive oil to it and any other item my stylist rejects or whatever I'm trying to get rid of such as detangler, shea butter, home made mayonnaise cocktail conditioner and its even better. :band:

Last edited:
This stuff has been on my list of things to try. I always see it when I'm in Sallys but have held off on buying it because I have so many other DCs. I think I may just cop a tub of this stuff next time I'm in there to see how it is. Thanks for the reviews ladies!!

I love this dc. I add some castor oil too it and my hair feel like butta. It makes my hair shiney soft yet strong but I'd consider it more of a protein dc not a moisturizing dc.

I love this dc. I add some castor oil too it and my hair feel like butta. It makes my hair shiney soft yet strong but I'd consider it more of a protein dc not a moisturizing dc.

Are you talking about the Silk Protein one? MMP doesn't have protein in the ingredients. Last time I used it, it was not good enough for moisture but it DID help me with detangling some. But my hair tends to be on the dry side.

It's cheap so you might as well take a shot at it. Just buy a smaller bottle at first.

Motions Moisture Plus is the ONLY DC that I use. It's inexpensive, easily accessible, eases detangling, leaves my hair soft and even smells good.:grin:

I buy MMP by the tub at Sally's :look:. It works really well for me at moisturizing and detangling. I did have a bout where it stopped working for a month or two, but it works again.

Back