Motions Herbal Silkening or Oil Moisturizer Relaxer Anyone?

In your experience with the Moisturizer Relaxer by Motions you.......

• Tried it and LOVED it.-- I'll DEFINITELY buy again!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Tried it and Hated it.-- Waist of Money, NEVER again!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Tried it and It was Okay.-- I May buy again.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Qtpie1978

Chellloooooooooooooooo Ladies..:wave: I was curious if anyone has tried the Motions Brand Relaxer, "Herbal Silkening", or the "Oil Moisturizer"? From how it sounds, it seems like a dream come true (Relaxer that straightens AND Moisturizes),:bouncegre But i'm curious if it actually works for most who have tried it, or if it's not what' it's cracked up to be :)confused: (e.g. not lasting as long as other perms, or not taking). I'm aware everyones hair reacts differently to certain products, but would like to know from your personal Experience.. Thanks in Advance.! ;)

Last edited:
I tried both of them before and I like the Herbal Silkening relaxer better though. I didn't get the whole set though, so I don't know if it really would have made a difference.

The herbal one was the start of all my problems. It has badly underprocessed me for the past 2 years causing matting/breakage when wet. I have recently changed back to no-lye and my roots are bone straight and dont cause me any problems. Motions is the only reason I have to use heat from a flat iron to style my hair after i rollerset otherwise it would be so frizzy that you cant even comb it, I never had this problem b4 I came across this product. But again, everyones hair is different. I say if you do decided to use it, do a strand test first.

I wasn't impressed... It underprocessed my hair, but I wasn't sure if it was the chemical or the person who was doing my hair...:perplexed

I'm giving it one more try...:perplexed

Back