Motions CPR vs ORS Hair Mayo

SelfStyled

Ladies, I will soon be trekking to Sally's with a $50 gift card and a 10% discount- Which one is a better option for a mild protein tx- I already have aphogee 2 minute. TIA!!!!:drunk:

bumping.... I would like to know as well.

On Sunday I tried Motions CPR. I could not tell a difference with my hair, it is still breaking/shedding like crazy. I am going to give it another try in about 3 wks (don't want to overload on protein). I still want to try ORS Hair Mayo.

bumping.... I would like to know as well.

On Sunday I tried Motions CPR. I could not tell a difference with my hair, it is still breaking/shedding like crazy. I am going to give it another try in about 3 wks (don't want to overload on protein). I still want to try ORS Hair Mayo.
Maybe you need a stronger protein tx if you are still breaking, I thought the Motions CPR was a mild protein.

Lucky you! A gift card from Sally's, that's awesome. Girl I loose my mind everytime I walk in that store. :wink:

I do like both the products that you mentioned but hands down I perfer the Motions CPR. I kinda like the smell too. It did wonders for me when I had hair breakage. :)

1st of all, can I go!? :grin:

Also, I prefer the ORS Hair Mayo out of those two. I just like the way the ORS makes my hair feel. I never got any fireworks from the Motions. Ended up giving it away.

Motions CPR does just what it says, stops breakage and still leaves your hair feeling moisturized. ORS Mayo is too inconsistent for me. Mind you, all I did was co-wash with CPR more than once a week while camping for a month this summer...that's how much I love/rely on it. (Hopefully it stays like that.)

Also, CPR is a protein reconstructor. ORS is just a deep conditioner with protein.

Motions CPR does just what it says, stops breakage and still leaves your hair feeling moisturized. ORS Mayo is too inconsistent for me. Mind you, all I did was co-wash with CPR more than once a week while camping for a month this summer...that's how much I love/rely on it. (Hopefully it stays like that.)

Also, CPR is a protein reconstructor. ORS is just a deep conditioner with protein.

Thanks for the responses ladies- thanks or the clarification blueabyss:yep:

I would go for the ORS Mayo. I luv the stuff! Besides, whenever I used the Motions CPR, I could never totally get those little bits washed out of my hair. :nono:

Lady R, thanks for your feedback. I used the CPR last night, airdried over night, woke up to shiny hair, which is unusual for me, and no breakage. My hair was overprocessed 3 months ago and this was the first time I have seen no breakage. I wish I would have tried this 3 months ago. I am loving the Motions CPR!!!!

It's the best. Every time I leave it I come back to it, can't live without it.

Lady R, thanks for your feedback. I used the CPR last night, airdried over night, woke up to shiny hair, which is unusual for me, and no breakage. My hair was overprocessed 3 months ago and this was the first time I have seen no breakage. I wish I would have tried this 3 months ago. I am loving the Motions CPR!!!!

Wooohoo! Yay! It worked.:grin:

P.S. You are such a beautiful head of hair...your bun lol:lick:

Wow I must be in left field! I thought both the motions cpr and ors mayo were "moisturizing" not protein be it mild or not. Wow............:ohwell:

It's the best. Every time I leave it I come back to it, can't live without it.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT...nothing compares to my Motions CPR..not ORS, not Silicon Mix, nothing. I have never used it under a dryer, or any longer than 5-10 minutes in the shower and it just provides my hair with so much slip.

I like CPR and the ORS Mayo pretty much the same for different reasons.

CPR...stops breakage big time.

ORS helps keep hair strong and growing steadily.

Right now I have some breakage so CPR it is....

Back