Motions CPR Hairdressing

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
i havent used this but from what i heard it leaves your hair hard but that is what proteins conditioners do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jacquai, I use Aubreys GPB, a concentrated protein conditioner. It leaves my hair very soft. Just another example of protein conditioners that don't leave hair hard.

Hiddy...I wanted to say your name but I wasn't sure if it was you. Wow! I wonder how I managed to remember that?

Girl, see how special you are to me...my coconut oil cybersister? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

i didnt mean that they get hard literally(like aphogee) i just mean that they leave your hair sort of hard feeling. not rock hard. for me they leave my hair feeling stronger but not soft. at least all the ones that i have tried leave my hair this way(never tried aubrey so i dont know about that one) but conditioner work different for everyone. motions leaves mine's soft though:)
i use motions cpr about 2-3 times a month and when i straighten alot i use it every week but every other week i mix it with another conditioner just because i have so many conditioners i like.

Why doesnt Motions CPR indicate that it is a protein conditioner and why does the motions line contain two protein conditioners.. They have a Oil Moisturizing Protein Conditioner <font color="blue"> </font>

its weird the oil moisturizer protein conditioner because it says it adds moisture to your hair and it doesnt state to use a mositurizing conditioner afterwards and it has never left my hair hard. i am really confused about that one. i also used cpr and never used a moisturizing conditioner and never had a problem. i would think they would tell us to use it if it was a protein conditoner. are these just deep conditioners under disguise? or are protein conditioners and deep conditioners the same thing? i am just confusing myself. /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif God bless you all.

Jaquai

I don't know if you know already, but with protein conditioners like the aphogee you will ALWAYS have to follow it up with a moisturising conditioner as the hair breakage does stop but it doesn't feel nice at all to the touch.

For me tha aphogee is great but by the time I go through all of that, my behind wants to go to sleep because I have to sit with another product on my hair for 1/2 and hour. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif, and it just becomes to time consuming.

hello diva, yeah i do know to follow a protein with a moisturizing conditioner. /images/graemlins/smile.gif i was just describing the way my hair feels after using protein and saying that after i use motions my hair doesnt feel that way. it feels moisturized. ive never used aphogee before just read about the results on the hair boards. for protein i usually buy the things that come in a tube, fermodyl something like that or i use biosilk fruit cocktail. want to try nexxus keraphix and mizani kerafuse.
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My bad LondonDiva,

I just went to the beauty supply store and looked at the new hairdressings in the Motions line. The CPR version does have min oil &amp; pet and the particles of herbs also found in the conditioner. There is also a Shine Enhancing hairdressing that has min oil &amp; pet. The hair dressing that I was referring to was the Moisture Enhancing Hairdressing the main ingredients are water and glycerin. All three hairdressings come in the same jar and the Shine Enhancing and Moisture Enhancing look alike its just one is thicker than the other so you have to be careful when picking up a jar for purchase. The CPR version is a yellow cream. HTH

nevermind Fashionsista, I was hoping that the one you were talking about did infact not have the PJ or MO in it. I thought Motions were beginning to clean up their act. Oh well, nevermind.

Back