Motions Cpr Existence

syze6

I went to two beauty supply stores yesterday and it seems they did not have it. Does motions still sell the CPR in the jar? I really love that stuff and can't seem to find it.

I just saw the product on amazon.com. It isn't a glass jar if that's what you're looking for.

I've seen it at a lot of dollars stores locally these last few months. I think it's discontinued as well.

Are you KIDDING! That stuff always saves my hair when it's in bad shape. Kept me from being bald during post partum shedding.

WHAT... I used to use this line only when relaxed. While digging in my stash I found some and used it. Still a really great product. I might have to check out my area and try to get a few more just in case.

I checked two more stores and they didn't have it so, I guess it really is discontinued. I looked on amazon and they have a big tube of it. I'm going stock up on it. It really helped my hair when it was breaking and one jar would go a long way. That's probably why I didn't know it was discontinued because I didn't have to buy another jar. The jar I had I think I got last year. Well, whenever I see it I'm going to buy it and store it up. I like that it left your hair soft and would stop the shedding and breakage.

Back