Motions Anyone??

Belle Du Jour

What's the deal with Motions Conditioners? I remember using when I was relaxed and my hair LOVED the Moisture Plus. When I went natural, I tossed it because of the mineral oil/cones.

Well, removing mineral oil/cones from my routine hasn't had a profound effect on the growth/health of my hair, so I'm tempted to try this again. Anyone love these products?

I used to use the Motions Plus Silk Protein Conditioner, I did not like the texture, I felt like it did not absorb into my hair.

I pulled my motions conditioner out of my closet Monday night and I loved it. It gave my hair a lot of slip which is definitely what I need at this point dealing w/ 2 textures

I use the Motions Herbal Relaxer, and their shampoo and conditioner. I love them. I also use the Motions Moiisture Plus conditioner.

msmerc said:
I use the Motions Herbal Relaxer, and their shampoo and conditioner. I love them. I also use the Motions Moiisture Plus conditioner.

She's right! The herbal line in way better than the regular motion moisture plus line IMO. The shampoo give great slip!

Back