Motions Anyone?

Shinka

Does anyone use the motions hairline?

I use to use the oil moisturizer and loved it, but it has protein in it? However, both times when my hair grew well I used it ( Cathy howse suggested not to use it anymore) Anyone else have good consistent results with it?

I might use it again. I have her creme mositurizer but it makes my hair too moist as if I'm wetting it. The oil moisturizer keeps mu curls.

Their relaxer did nothing for me.
There oil sheen is did nothing for me. It could smell better too.
I haven't tried there other products but I've heard that their "hair lotion" or whatever it's called is similiar to Luster's Pink Lotion (GREASY and weighs hair done). So I WILL NOT try that. Also, I've heard several people use their CPR treatment. I haven't tried that either. The only product that I will continue to buy is their Foam wrapping lotion.

I'm not a big fan of motions.

I hate any and everything by Motions.
The Oil Sheen is super greasy.
The relaxer.. didnt relax.. no matter what strength I used.
The grease is TOO greasy and smells horrible.
The oil moisturizer made my hair dry and super greasy.
The shampoos strip my hair.
The conditioners left my hair feeling "coated" like Pantene.

Motions is definetly NOT my cup of tea.

I love Motions relaxer! Ever since I used it 4 months ago I love it! My hair stays super shiny, and I also love their spray Leave in . That's all I've tried.....

I used to use Motions relaxer, Moisture Plus conditioner, Lavish Conditioning Shampoo, and Leave-in conditioner. Motions dried out my hair something terrible! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif My hair was so dry and dull when I used Motions. /images/graemlins/frown.gif At first I thought it was working but then I started having problems with my hair. Once I stopped using Motions I didn't have any more problems with dryness. My hair looks shiny and healthy now. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I still use the Lavish Conditioning Poo, the CPR poo and conditioner, the silk protein conditoner, and the Moisture Plus conditioner with good results.

I just recently tried their new Salon Herbal Relaxer, and it worked better for me than their regular relaxer. The regular relaxer left my hair underprocessed. So far I am happy with the results. It uses a neutralizing conditioner, whick left my hair feeling great afterwards. No tangles, very easy to comb. This one worked much better for me. I do like the lavish conditiong shampoo and CPR too.

Hey Shinka, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I'm still undecided about the Motions line. I use their Regular relaxer which leaves my hair very silky but often a little underprocessed (which isn't so bad 'cuz my hair has been overprocessed for way too long)... But my favs are the Silk Protein Condition /images/graemlins/love.gif and the Motions Nourish Leave-In Spray. The Mouisture Plus is a piece of gar-bage and the Lotion stuff is booty. The oil sheen is good only if you can find the older formula (not the extra moisturizing one, which kinda smells like roach spray to me). Anyways, all in all, Motions is okay if you don't want to spend too much money.
HTH

hey BlackButterflyz...I miss you /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

Thanks everyone for sharing. I currently use the regular relxer and I always loved it. I think I might get the lotion, although it more oily, my hair loves it.

I also hated the shampoos and conditioners, they irriated my eyes. My RA freshmen yesr thought I was smoking my eyes so red after washing. /images/graemlins/angry2.gif

the only things I use from Motions are their lavish conditioning shampoo, cpr treatment, and moisture plus conditioner

everything else sucks IMO

I love Motions products! I have used the relaxer, neutralizing shampoo, hair lotion, hair dress (its grease, it smells stinky), wrap foam, and nourish leave-in conditioner (its tha bomb!!!)! I've ran out of the hair lotion and leave-in conditioner. Right now, Im using the oil sheen spray.

I use their Moisture Oil relaxer, it works for me. I still use the Silk Protein Conditioner, I LOVE the leave in. The rest of their line never did anything for my hair.

Their regular conditioner is the only thing that leaves my hair feeling moisturized. LOVE IT!!! The lavish shampoo, leave-in spray, CPR and moisturizing gel is good.

The relaxers, and anything I didn't mention suck!!!!!

I'm just starting to explore the Motions line. I recently tried this:
MTH3B.jpg
and this:
CPR15.jpg

I like the conditioner and it did help with my breakage and I was looking for an alternative to Aphogee although the smell is just as bad, IMO. I like the hairdress too, I use it like a moisturizer all over paying special attention to my ends, so far so good . . . but that SMELL! It doesn't linger though /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I really like CPR and when I had my relaxer before it really made my newgrowth easy to comb through after leaving it on, I use to spike it with olive oil sometimes too.

I use the lavish shampoo, CPR conditioner, and nourish leave-in. I especially like the CPR because it's the only conditioner that stops my breakage in its tracks.

I want to try that Silk Protein Conditioner

Today I went to the store to return Pantene Light Spray Conditioner (made my hair have a hard feeling) and got some Motions Nourish Leave-in Conditioner and Motions Wrap Foam. I've used the leave-in before (an excellent product!) and a friend let me try the wrap foam once. I just cant wait to actually experience using the wrap foam of my own! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

I happen to use the relaxer(mild), conditioner, shampoo, oil mositurizer and the setting spray. I like the all but the setting lotion.

Back