motions and gel

sunny

has anyone used motions moisture plus conditioner? how has it worked for you? i also need a recommendation for a non alcohol non drying gel to smooth my edges. thanx

Yip. To me, it was horrible. My hair felt dry and tangled afterwards.

As for the gel, perhaps you should try Smooth-n-Shine gellation. It worked really well on my edges when I was 14 weeks post relaxer.
smile.gif

Really Karonica? I LOVE this conditioner. It detangles my hair decently and leaves it feeling so SOFT and MOISTURIZED! I was surprised because I really didn't expect it to work that well. I'm not the hugest fan of motions and it's cheap. The next day after the first time I used it, I couldn't keep my hands out of my hair and I coudn't remember what I had done different. It was that moisture plus!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
Really Karonica? I LOVE this conditioner. It detangles my hair decently and leaves it feeling so SOFT and MOISTURIZED! I was surprised because I really didn't expect it to work that well. I'm not the hugest fan of motions and it's cheap. The next day after the first time I used it, I couldn't keep my hands out of my hair and I coudn't remember what I had done different. It was that moisture plus!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO! Motions Moisture Plus works great for me too.
smile.gif

I just used this stuff today! It worked great in my hair, I'm still kinda scared to use it a lot because of all the mineral oil and silicones...

I LOVE Motions Moisture Plus conditioner. My hair feels very soft after I use this conditioner. In fact, I washed my hair last night and conditioned with Motions Moisture Plus. Today I have a soft, shiny, bouncy rollerset!
smile.gif

Back