Mothers Day Sale 2013 "Wish List" What Are YOU Getting?

I'm picturing you sitting there ready to hit paynah but not being allowed, getting upset and throwing your computer.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

V1upd.gif

natura87

Gurl.....That Ain't Funny! I stayed up until 1 a.m.:yawn:

Woke up around 2:30 again about 3:30-4:00 before I finally gave up!:wallbash:

And then back on the j-o-b yesterday around 8:30-9:00 :nono:.

And just came off that crazy Site:blush:

Them some Serious PJ issues Ms. Natty!:lol:

And what's really sad....I don't need a durn thing. The thrill of the hunt I guess.:perplexed

@natura87

Gurl.....That Ain't Funny! I stayed up until 1 a.m.:yawn:

Woke up around 2:30 again about 3:30-4:00 before I finally gave up!:wallbash:

And then back on the j-o-b yesterday around 8:30-9:00 :nono:.

And just came off that crazy Site:blush:

Them some Serious PJ issues Ms. Natty!:lol:

And what's really sad....I don't need a durn thing. The thrill of the hunt I guess.:perplexed

:lachen::lachen::lachen: This is hilarious!!!

You are right. I dont need anything but I want it. Its the thrill of teh chase, the mad dash to be the first to hit paynah to get all that you want before it is back ordered, the hunt for the best possible deal, waiting in anticipation for a package.:lick:

Amaka Creations is having a sale from April 29-May 6. She's thinking about making the sale 30% off and says to give her time to process and ship. :)

For all those waiting on a the HairVeda coupons for the 25-35% off April 14-20th Anniversary sale

They posted this on FaceBook a few minutes ago...

"Our website has been misbehaving & we're working on it now! Please be patient. We'll be up and running shortly."

Waiting....

I need a Shescentit sale! I'm still salty about missing the Valentines Day sale because she decided to have it a little later than usual. :sad: :nono:

For all those waiting on a the HairVeda coupons for the 25-35% off April 14-20th Anniversary sale

They posted this on FaceBook a few minutes ago...

"Our website has been misbehaving & we're working on it now! Please be patient. We'll be up and running shortly."

Waiting....

Mrs. T is having an aneurysm over this.:lachen::lachen:

HairVeda Anniversary Sale UPDATE:

"We're up and running again! Thank you for your patience!"

Just went to the site ... Apparantly the prices have already been reduced on the site - no need for coupon code

Ok, this is what I just ordered from hairveda:

1 - whipped creme
2 - red satin moisturizer
1 - moist conditioner with protein (my hair loves protein)
1 - COCASTA SHIKAKAI HAIR OIL
3 -SITRINILLAH DEEP CONDITIONER
1 - MOIST CONDITION 24.7

Thank God for her flat shipping rate !!!

I just left the Hairveda website. The things I really wanted to try are only marked down 15% i.e. Sitrinillah and Ph Balance Rinse. However, the Vatika Frosting is marked down 30%.

I'm not sure I want to pay $6.95 shipping just to try the Vatika when I sitting on 3/4 of a jar of EVCO and waiting for two (2) jars of Pre, which was part part of my Silk Dreams haul.

I thought everything was going to be 25-35% off! :perplexed

Hairveda
x1 Jardin Conditioning Oil *NEW* (to add to my whipped shea butter)
x1 Moist Condish 24/7 (for co-washing in the summer)
x1 Vatika Frosting (to use as a pre-poo)

Hope my hair will like this line!

I got my order in at Hairveda

Whipped cream
Acai Berry conditioner
Moist 24/7

I was gonna get the amala cream rinse but it wasn't on sale. I still have back ups in my fridge though.

Last edited:
Just Ran Out Hairveda's Back Door with My:peek:

x2 Moist 24/7
x2 Phinising Rinse
x2 Whipped Ends Hydration
x1 Green Tea Butter
x1 Acai Phyto Berry
x1 Amala Cleanse

Forgot my Almond Glaze.:ohwell:

Last edited:
MileHighDiva said:
I just left the Hairveda website. The things I really wanted to try are only marked down 15% i.e. Sitrinillah and Ph Balance Rinse. However, the Vatika Frosting is marked down 30%.

I'm not sure I want to pay $6.95 shipping just to try the Vatika when I sitting on 3/4 of a jar of EVCO and waiting for two (2) jars of Pre, which was part part of my Silk Dreams haul.

I thought everything was going to be 25-35% off! :perplexed

The ad I saw with my last order did say that everything would be 25-35% off. I have another coupon code 15FORME for an extra 15% off...not sure whether it will work during the sale though...I just received my last order today hence the late coupon code.

I'm getting something from hairveda right now. The only thing I know for sure I'm getting is the sitrinilla (I know I dpelled that wrong lol).

I didn't need much but can always make a purchase from Hairveda.

1 x Amla Rinse
2 x PH Balancing Rinse
1 x Almond Glaze

I am so proud of myself because this is all I purchased.

I ended up only ordering 1 moist 24-7, 1 vatika frosting, 1 acai phyto, 1 jardin, and 1 whipped creme.

Anyone know when the other places I mentioned will have a sale or codes?

I'm mad that all week long my tea mist was there but today its gone!!! I don't even want to order now! Yes its that serious because I really, really wanted it!!! :-(

So dh put his foot down and won't let me get Hairveda, because "I don't need it and it's not my birthday or Christmas or Mother's Day. We're about to move, blah, blah, blah"
tumblr_m0c5cjCqqf1rqmxn7o1_500.gif

But I made it CLEAR that I will be getting what I want on Mother's Day. Hmph. :rolleyes:

All I got was the Red Tea strong hold gel. I've been wanting that stuff FOR-EVE and ER. She hasn't had it listed in a while and I jumped on the chance when I seen it. I hope its a good as the AFroveda PUR whipped because its cheaper...and I'm cheap, so...yeah:look:.

I ordered

Amala Cream Rinse
Sitrinillah
Whipped Cream
Almond Glaze

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

First time purchasing from Hairveda, I hope I like these products!

1- SITRINILLAH DEEP CONDITIONER
1- VATIKA FROSTING
1- WHIPPED CREME
1- MOIST CONDITION PRO
1- MOIST CONDITION 24.7

Heritage Hydration,Herbal powders for spring/summer rinse,Tea spritz..

*Been doing very well,with not buying..

Hope Swanson have a vitamin sale..Re-up-
*Marine Collagen-wonders on hair,muscle & skin.
*HA-wonders on hair texture coming in a lot softer..
*MSM-Great for it all...

Marine Collagen,Rainbow light & fish oil..My hair/skin is coming along nicely..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
I wanted to take advantage of the Hairveda sale but it was going to cost $78 to ship internationally. Plus once it got to me I would most likely have to pay custom charges on top which would make the whole thing way too expensive.

Back