Mother Of The Bride Updo

SimpleLiving

It is 54 days until my baby's special day and I have yet to find a suitable MOB updo style. Will you please take a gander of the styles that have caught my eye and give me your opinion?

http://www.graciouslygrey.com/mother-of-the-bride-updo/

Mainly the thing for me is not knowing HOW to achieve them. The first (main featured) one I was told by someone that my hair would not do that. Not sure why, it looks as if she is relaxed . . . I am natural. ??? Oh, I am a 3 (recently told maybe even a 2c??), working with wavy, APL and a lil longer hair. There is a skosh of hair that reaches BSL.

The second, my hair is longer than hers and I am concerned about flopping. But, perhaps it is just because I do not know what I am doing.

The third on JJ . . . I love it too. Looks shorter than mine, again. Not convinced it is a no-go for me though. You say what?

Thanks in advance ladies.

SL

Congratulations! If your hair is fine, the first style is doable with a good rollerset. ditto for the other two, it's all about the right product. I love all the styles, depending on your face the first or second...

I think you will have no problem. I love the first one. You may need lots of hair pins, but that shouldn't be a problem. Congrats! I'm sure you will be a stunning MOB!

Back