Moringa herb for Healthy Hair

preciouslove0x

I was reading online, my usual hair research :grin:, and I came across this article..

It's about a herb called Moringa. The supplement provides 17 times the calcium in milk, 15 times the potassium in banana, 4 times the Vitamin A in carrot, 25 times the iron in spinach and half time the Vitamin C content in orange.

In all, Moringa has Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E and Vitamin K.

The link is below if you would like to read

http://ezinearticles.com/?Moringa-For-Healthy-Hair&id=1364912

So needless-to-say I'm EXTREMELY curious about this herb. I am from nigerian descent and recently heard my father (born in Anambra, Nigeria) talk about the herb and its uses with one of his friends. I didn't think much of it at the time but he was going on to say how many of his townspeople solely turn to this herb when they are experiencing a health problem (and I mean ANY health problem).

Anyone heard or use this herb for hair? I'm thinking about searching locally for it (in atlanta) before I try looking for it online. I don't plan on using it alone. I'll be taking it with my biotin to see if that boosts the effects of biotin and also for overall health. I'm very excited!!

I AM NOT TRYING TO START BANDWAGON. IF YOU ARE BANDWAGON PRONE PLEASE STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH :perplexed maybe I need to stay away myself......

I noticed some hair products have moringa oil in them. I have an oil that I put in my hair that has rosehip seed oil, moringa and jojoba. Honestly I haven't seen a difference in my hair with using it.

I noticed some hair products have moringa oil in them. I have an oil that I put in my hair that has rosehip seed oil, moringa and jojoba. Honestly I haven't seen a difference in my hair with using it.
I noticed a huge difference with my asthma. When I was using it daily. I had no wheezing. No respiratory issues. It also gave me energy. Mental clarity. I’m a nurse and so with a million things being thrown at me at one time? It really helped me.

I noticed a huge difference with my asthma. When I was using it daily. I had no wheezing. No respiratory issues. It also gave me energy. Mental clarity. I’m a nurse and so with a million things being thrown at me at one time in
I know it as tea as well. How are you taking it in your smoothies? Powder form?
In the early days of use i just steeped it. Drank it while at work. Now? I add it to my smoothies powered. Blend it in the Ninja. I don’t even really taste it.

Moringo powder in juice kills my appetite. It's a food really. When I take it right before a meal, it expands in my gut and I have less room to eat, as in less of an appetite. I'm steadily gaining weight right now and I could stand to take some Moringa powder. But, I am enjoying my food and fatness for now!

Back