Morgan's pomade

Growingitlong

Is anyone familiar with Morgan's pomade? I friend of mine who does hair from her home told me about it. It stops grey hair. If you use it like you would any grease or hair oli your greys grow out to your natural color. She says her grandmother used it and her aunts and they have no greys. She recommends it to her greying clients and it works.

I got a jar and I am going to use it but right now I am in braids so I am not sure that I want to be using it now. It is in a yellow box with a red cross on it. It says 'darkens grey to a natural looking color'. I shall try greasing my scalp when I wash each week. It is a very light grease. I just have a little patch so I guess I could try it on my patch.

I used Morgan's Pomade as a child, to control my dandruff/dry scalp problem, and it worked. It didn't smell bad either. I haven't tried it for gray hair.

I am in the Caribbean and I got it at a department store here. But if you do a regular google search you should find some vendoors. I think there is a vendor on ebay.

Balis, I understand the dandruff thing cause sulfur is one of the ingredients.

Back