Morenita's Big Chop!!!

WOW! You and your hair look gorgeous lady! Congrats again on the BC! You did great, and I'm just so inspired! I BCed today! We're all BCing lately...lol.

WOW! You and your hair look gorgeous lady! Congrats again on the BC! You did great, and I'm just so inspired! I BCed today! We're all BCing lately...lol.

I just read that in the LT Transitioner's thread!! :congrats: again!! I can't believe all of these b/c's haha! Who else can I blame... oh yeah, Whimsy and Mook! J.K. :grin:

Congrats! Beautiful hair!

Thank you hair goddess!! I remember your B/C and look at you now! :spinning:

yep, it was tough after Mook, then Whimsy left us LT transitioners and it went downhill fast. Solieil chopped and it was a wrap for me...:lachen:

Lol, same here, but it was worse... It was all 4 of you taunting me! :lol: If Eisani or Allandra had chopped, I think I would have :dead:

Congratulations! Your hair is beautiful!
All of you ladies are killing me with these BC's.
I pick the scissors up every CoWash and then I get my act together and remember that I have to hold out until 2010.

Why did I click? :rolleyes: Your hair looks so good, you make me feel like BCing early.:wallbash: You look so pretty and happy!:yep: I need to transition for a while so I can have some hair to play with!

Last edited:
Congrats! That's one beautiful BC! You still have great length, and your ends are now super duper thick!!!:grin: Well done my dear! Don't fret over those cut ends. I can tell that it'll grow back twice as fast!!!:yep:

Back