MOP POMADE IS THE TRUTH NATURALS!!!

The only product I bought of this product line was the POMADE. I thought the link that i listed would send you directly to the product but it takes you to the overall site. A number of online stores sell it. Some at a better price. I paid for it randomly at TJMaxx for $5.00 on clearance. I found it to be a great natural product for natural hair. Sorry for the confusion. I wanted to share with my LHCF ladies.

Please try this link http://www.haircarechoices.com/item_Pomade%A0_1593.html

Can you share what it does for natural hair? Did it give it more curl definition? Does it make the curls moist all day? Does it add shine? Is the hair hard afterwards or soft?

Thanks.

Can you share what it does for natural hair? It is a heavy pomade that coats and defines the curls, waves [/or kinks Did it give it more curl definition? It does give curl definition but it very heavy so should be used sparingly on wet or damp hair. Smells good too!
Does it make the curls moist all day? It might need to be refreshed on a braid out depending on how your hair drinks in moisture. I personally use it along with IC SPARKLITES and QP mango butter.

Does it add shine? It will add a luster but not a shine to natural 4A 4B hair

Is the hair hard afterwards or soft? THe hair is soft after application and moist, slightly oily

Last edited:
Back