Monistat

I have used it off and on for years. I wasn't ever consistent until last November after a huge trim. I applied it 3 times a week for about 5 months and my growth rate doubled. I used my natural hair color to track the growth
Did you mix it with oils? Or rubbed it straight on? And only to your scalp?

I used to side eye this but now I see that a lot of women saw results.

I've been using this consistently for 3 weeks my edges are filling in nicely. I believe it works. I apply it straight.

Perfect timing, I'm now feeling crawlers on my scalp where I applied to one section this morning.

I've been using this consistently for 3 weeks my edges are filling in nicely. I believe it works. I apply it straight.

Perfect timing, I'm now feeling crawlers on my scalp where I applied to one section this morning.
does it bother you when you do it straight from the tube?

It doubled my hair growth as well when i used it for about 2/3 months.....took break for almost 2 months....started back early this week as i need to make MBL by december. I mix mine with sulphur, jojoba, garlic oil, amla oil and castor oil....Just as @julzinha said, it works so long as you are consistent.

It doubled my hair growth as well when i used it for about 2/3 months.....took break for almost 2 months....started back early this week as i need to make MBL by december. I mix mine with sulphur, jojoba, garlic oil, amla oil and castor oil....Just as @julzinha said, it works so long as you are consistent.

I'm considering making a mix, but I have no idea where I would get sulfur from and how much to mix in? I pretty much never mix my own topical growth aids. Also, I was wondering where you purchase your oils from?

I buy all the ingredients from amazon....you need sublimed sulphur which is also on amazon...the garlic oil i get from my aunt who gifts me with them. It smells very pungent but i add a few drops so as to prevent shedding

I buy all the ingredients from amazon....you need sublimed sulphur which is also on amazon...the garlic oil i get from my aunt who gifts me with them. It smells very pungent but i add a few drops so as to prevent shedding
Thank You, is it possible to ask her for the recipe?

Back