Moisturizing new growth

Inches411

I think I asked this quesiton before but I need more suggestions. I mostly rollerset my hair and try to straigtened the roots with a flat iron.. sometimes i dont get it fully straight sometimes.. Well this time its not fully straight and thats fine with me but it feels dry ... i moisturized but its still dry..a nd i dont like combing it cause i hear the breaking sound... i pre poo and deep conditioning and its still dry and i didnt flat iron on high heat either... in terms of retaining length i think this is wear im running into big problems.. any suggestions...

I never flat iron my NG, but I've been rollersetting twice a week. What I do is apply vatika oil to my NG once I remove the rollers. I massage it in really well and then apply a thin layer of my favorite moisturizer (jane care hair nourishing cream) to my hair. The last thing I do is seal with a little castor oil, place in ponytail with a roller on the ends and tie it down with a scarf so my edges and NG can flatten out. Once I remove my scarf my NG is really soft and moisturized. :yep:

I also use a very moisturizing conditioner as one of my leave-in's and while Im rollersetting I spritz my hair with a codition, oil, water concoction. I hope at least some of this helps you out!:yep:

Back